Personnel Selection: Conducting interviews successfully – Seminar I01
Recognizing potential – fast and safe finding top employees
- Techniques and tools for the successful interview guide
- Deepening questions, rather than superficially conducting a conversation – using question strategies and questioning techniques purposefully
- Avoid typical perception problems and assessment errors
- With tacticians, storytellers and shy skillfully handle
- Solving difficult situations in the selection interview sovereign
- Entrepreneurs, managing directors, personnel executives, personnel managers, personnel and department heads,
- HR officers, Human resources manager, staff in the HR Department, recruiting staff,
- Professionals and executives who want to be able to judge candidates correctly.
- The applicant interview in practice: Phases, interview forms and rules of conversation
- Blocking manipulations – using question techniques
- Why the appearance often deceives: Common sources of error and their prevention
- Solving difficult situations in a job interview
The applicant interview in practice: Phases, interview forms and rules of discussion-personnel selection: conducting interviews successfully
- Preparations: Use requirement profiles and application documents to conduct strong interviews
- Time management in interview
- Choosing the right interview strategy
- Practice-proven discussion guide – Building a professional interview guide
- Good guy and bad guy – use perspective change in interview
+ S+P Guide: Candidate interviews lead correctly
+ S+P Checklist: dos and donts in candidate interviews
Don’t let yourself be manipulated – using question techniques selectively – personnel selection: conducting interviews successfully
- The 8 main question strategies
- Correctly ask and listen correctly without being looked through by applicants
- Systematically questioning fractures in the CV
- Questions you shouldn’t ask – legal aspects in the interviw
- Background Uncover – compliance check in the CV
+ S+P Test: Are you trying to manipulate your face?
+ S+P Checklist: Prohibited Questions in candidate interviews
+ S+P Research tools that allow you to make national and international compliance checks for applicants
Why the appearance often deceives: Common sources of error and their prevention – personnel selection: conducting interviews successfully
- Let’s not dazzle: typical perception and assessment errors
- Read between the lines: warning signs for statements about the professional career
- The first impression counts – the last impression remains
- Invalid conclusions and unconscious insinuations
- Avoiding errors – creating an observation and assessment system
+ S+P Checklist: Avoid perception and assessment errors
+ S+P Checklist: Evaluation questionnaire for applicant Interviews
Solving difficult situations in a job interview – Personnel selection: conducting interviews successfully
- Solving difficult situations in a job interview – Personnel selection: conducting interviews successfully
- Slow down a lot of speakers!
- Move silent to talk!
- Get storytellers back to the bottom of the facts!
- Lure tactician and shy out of the reserve!
+ S+P Test: Specific control of conversation behaviour
+ S+P Guide: safe handling of manipulation